Data Center Direct Connect
It’s time to bring the data center to your office.
Regardless of where your office or remote branches are located, our data center direct connect offers a comprehensive line of services across the nation. Massive’s Data Center Direct Connect offers colocation, cross-connects, fully managed servers, and broader networking services.
- One Wilshire LA, CA.
280 Network Providers
- 910 15th St. Denver, CO
30 Networks Providers
- 55 Marietta Atlanta, GA.
85 Network Providers
- 350 Cermak Chicago, IL.
96 Network Providers
- 60 Hudson NY, NY.
164 Network Providers
- 1950 Stemmons Dallas TX.
102 Network Providers
- Westin Bldg. Seattle, WA.
125 Network Providers
Data Center and Colocation Facilities
Our state-of-the-art flagship data center is located in the heart of the burgeoning tech mecca, Boulder County. It is SSAE-16 Certified, HIPAA and PCI compliant, and comes with multiple redundancies to eliminate any single point of failure.
- 24 X 7 NOC Support
- 18-Inch Static-Free Raised Floors
- Duel UPS (A&B Feeds)
- Cummins Diesel Generator
- Redundant 20-Ton Liebert HVAC
- 5kW to 22kW of Cooling Per Rack
Colocation Data Sheet
Take advantage of our highly reliable and efficient colocation services. Click here to view data sheet.
Full Private Clouds
Put your office servers in a Private Cloud starting with three servers and Firewall with the potential to develop into a Dedicated Private Cloud.
A combination of virtual servers in your office and our data center acting as one cloud
Customized Virtual Servers
Get Free Direct Connect from Cloud servers to your office Cloud servers with a One Pipe Multi-Connect of 50Mbps or greater.
Not everything goes to the cloud. If your application needs a non-cloud server, Massive Networks will procure, configure and manage the right server to fit your company’s needs.
Get free Direct Connect from Cloud servers to your office Cloud servers with a One Pipe Multi-Connect of 50Mbps or greater.
Our team of technical experts can ensure your network is always running smoothly. Click here to view data sheet.
- Real-time support whenever you need it, call click or email 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- When you have a problem we take it seriously, that’s why response times and call resolution metrics drive our support.
- Fast Response times
- Faster resolution times
- Low or no hold time
- Customer facing portal gives you access to all of your carrier services in a single view. Review circuit status, traffic patterns, billing and more for your entire portfolio.
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance notify you of potential problems and how they are being addressed.
- Access to our engineers, have a question or a problem? Using our ticketing system allows you direct access to a knowledgeable engineer who will take direct responsibility for resolving your issue.
Want More Information?
Speak to one of our technicians!
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW AND WE’LL CONTACT YOU RIGHT AWAY.