We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website.
Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit the Massive Networks website at www.MassiveNetworks.com.
1. About Our Services
Massive Networks uses targeted advertising services. When you visit a website operated by an Advertiser or a third-party site where we could serve an ad to you, we may collect some or all of the data described in the AdRoll Service Privacy Notice. We use their platform to provide ads to you that are more relevant to you.
For example, if you visit a website and shop for Colocation, their Platform may later serve you with targeted ads for the Advertiser’s brand of Colocation Providers as you browse the internet or through other channels, such as emails.
2. What Data We Collect & How We Use It
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
How we get the data:
- When visitors come to our site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
We use this data to:
- Deliver targeted marketing to you
- Contact you by email or phone about your account or our services
- Market our services to you
3. Data Sharing
We do not share or sell your information with third-parties.
To opt-out of receiving our targeted ads, please visit networkadvertising.org/choices.