Distinguished clients across the world
Solving Network & Connectivity Dilemmas
Massive Networks serves a variety of distinguished clients. Many companies come to us looking for help solving their network performance and connectivity dilemmas. Browse our client use case scenarios to help provide more insight into network performance and connectivity dilemmas.
Discover how Medamorph, an end-to-end automated solution provider to the medical industry, has utilized the Massive Networks One Pipe Multi-Connect Solution.
Medical Case Study
- To connect all of the branch offices that span across multiple regions and provider areas with a reliable and high-performing network. Additionally, to do this in a cost-effective manner.
Data-intensive EMRs and Image transfer require high-capacity bandwidth and redundant networking to ensure patients receive premium care.
- Network downtime affecting critical operations such as VOIP and EHS.
- Cloud connections to Citrix and Office 365 are slow and at times unreliable due to Internet slowdowns.
- Upgrading and connecting MPLS networks is expensive, and because MPLS network spans multiple providers interoffice networking requires VPN concentrators and multiple authentication layers for the users.
- Massive One Pipe Multi-Connect covers all locations, across all available fiber providers, two or more Carrier Ethernet streams of E-LAN segments, Premium Blended Internet, and Peering Exchange.
- Massive Networks Layer 2 Network design allows the deployment of separated E-LAN streams providing a multi-segmented LAN across all offices. Enabling sharing of imaging resources, internal servers, and EMR systems in the LAN rather than across all parts of a WAN.
- Since all LAN services never cross the Internet, single sign-on solutions that can be used.
- Each office’s One Pipe Multi-Connect provides a stream dedicated to our Blended Internet for the highest information gathering and transfer across the Internet on one connection with, but completely separated and secured from the LAN Traffic.
- Each office receives advantages of Massive Peering Exchange to get directly routed connections to Citrix and Office 365.
Engineering Case Study
- VOIP and Video Conferencing systems suffer from dropped calls, low call quality, echoes, hissing and gaps in conversation caused by ISP performance problems.
- All offices must be tied together through VPN over the Internet requiring multiple layers of authentication.
- Slow and unreliable connections between offices suffer due to Internet problems and VPN overhead.
- Multiple offices across the US suffer slow transfer speeds for drawings and plans.
- Cloud-based SharePoint and Office 365 used by all members of the firm suffer from periodic slowdowns and unreliability through the Internet.
- Massive One Pipe Multi-Connect covers all locations, across all available fiber providers, two or more Carrier Ethernet streams of E-LAN segments, Premium Blended Internet, and Cloud Exchange for Office 365.
- Massive Networks Layer 2 Network design allows the deployment of separated E-LAN streams providing a multi-segmented LAN across all offices.
- E-Lan stream dedicated solely to VOIP and Video Conferencing keeps all traffic on Massive
- Networks private 10Gig backbone from office to office. External callers benefit from the Premium Blended Internet optimizing VOIP paths through the routed Internet.
- Massive Networks Layer 2 Network design allows the deployment of separated E-LAN streams providing a multi-segmented LAN across all offices. This allows for sharing of large drawing and plans in the LAN rather than across a WAN.
Since all LAN services never cross the Internet, security is maximized and single sign-on solutions can be used.
- One Pipe Multi-Connect service in each office provides a data stream dedicated to Premium Blended Internet for the highest performance of information gathering and transfer across the Internet. All on one connection, but completely separated and secure from the LAN Traffic.
- Each office receives the advantages of Massive Cloud Exchange providing a direct private connection to Office 365. Increasing speed, reliability, and security for Office 365 documents.
Education Case Study
- Connecting all schools and administrative buildings to support online collaborative learning and communications.
- Supporting the widespread use of handheld devices of approximately 64,000 students.
- Cost-effectively implementing an advanced network that is versatile and future-proof for ever-changing needs.
- 1 Gbps One Pipe Multi-Connect links to each School and a 10Gbps One Pipe Multi-Connect handoff with diverse fiber paths to the district office.
- Layer 2 Carrier Ethernet Services providing GigaLan services for fast, scalable, and customizable VLAN-based network interconnecting schools and Offices.
- Carrier Ethernet solutions providing technical staff with the flexibility to define and test CE-based VLAN tagging, migrate network topology or dynamically adjust bandwidth profiles to meet changing application needs.
- Migration of school network topologies to a differentiated service model can be simply implemented and increases bandwidth profiles to meet application demands.