MPLS or Ethernet? That is the question.
It’s widely understood that something has to change with how businesses maintain their networks. With the fluctuating prices of MPLS, exactly “what” that solution is – isn’t crystal clear.
Fortunately, we have a solution that we wanted to share with you so you can make an educated decision when the time comes to review your connectivity options.
To help, our eBook covers:
- Challenges facing today’s WANs
- Strengths and limitations of the most popular proposed solution – MPLS
- Side-by-side comparison of MPLS vs Carrier Ethernet
- 7 Reasons why Ethernet is an economical alternative
- And a case study of a current customer